The Agency for Toxic Substance and Disease Registry (ATSDR), Office of Community Health and Hazard Assessment (OCHHA) is actively recruiting for five Environmental Health Scientists, GS-0601-11. The announcement is posted on USAJOBS and is open to all U.S. citizens.
Please visit the link below for the full job listing:
Environmental Health Scientist GS-0601-11 [usajobs.gov]
Opening & Closing Dates:
4/25/2022 – 4/29/2022
- Serve as an environmental health scientist (within a multidisciplinary team) specifically responsible for evaluating, providing information, or developing hypotheses regarding the pathways of chemical exposure to humans
- Provide project coordination of program activities at assigned hazardous waste sites.
- Develop site-specific action plans, and schedule and implement required activities at the sites.
- Prepare and participate in the development of public health assessments, health consultations, exposure investigations, and/or related activities concerning potential or actual adverse health effects associated with exposure to chemicals and hazardous substances.
- Participate in the evaluation of hazardous waste sites to include recommendations concerning site-specific environmental and human biologic sampling strategies.
- Participate in public meetings, workshops, seminars, and committee meetings that relate to hazardous substance exposure, environmental, or public health issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.